Although regular vacuuming can remove dry soil and debris from your carpeting, it leaves behind oily soils and particles that are produced from cooking vapors, pets, and dirt tracked in from outside the home.
These oily contaminants that are left behind can cause your carpet to dull and fade. As the contaminates build up they become more difficult to remove. Regular deep cleaning of the carpet can prevent the excessive build up of contaminates and keep your carpets looking fresh and clean.
Regular cleaning of your carpets also helps improve the air quality in your home by removing pet hair, dust mites, and other allergens that thrive deep in the carpet.
|What you can do to prepare for your carpet cleaning:|
- Move small items and breakables from the area to be cleaned.
- Vacuum all areas to be cleaned thoroughly.
- Get ready to be amazed by the Rotovac.
|What you can expect your technician to do:|
- Pre-inspection: We will evaluate your carpet’s needs. Every carpet must be treated differently. We will decide what will be the best method for cleaning your carpet. You will know up front what we can and can’t do. This way there is no surprises.
- Moving Furniture: When necessary we will move and replace small furniture in its original position.
- Additional furniture moving can be done for an added fee. Our technicians reserve the right not to move any piece of furniture or household object they do not feel comfortable with.
- Pre-Treatment: We treat spots and stains as necessary and apply a cleaning solution to the entire carpet.
- Cleaning: We use our state-of-the-art Rotovac equipment for a fast and thorough deep cleaning of your carpet.
- Post-Inspection: Once the project is completed, we re-inspect the carpet with you to ensure that all the work was done to your satisfaction.
- Protect & Groom: When necessary we will place blocks or foil under furniture legs to protect them during the drying process and groom the carpet for a clean inviting look.
|What you should do after the carpet cleaning:|
- To decrease drying time try to keep the room temperature about 72 degrees and use fans to circulate the area around the cleaned carpet.
Utilizing ROTOVAC Carpet Restoration System
Call us Today at