Why we use the Rotovac Carpet Restoration System
Most Carpet Cleaners Use A Manual Extraction Wand.
- Cleans from only 2 directions (back and forth) with a couple of cleaning passes.
- Relies on the strength and energy of the worker.
- Leaves many tough stains and shadowing in the carpet.
We use the ROTOVAC DHX!
- Cleans from all directions with hundreds of cleaning passes.
- High torque motors do not get tired so the quality is consistent throughout the entire job.
- Restores matted traffic areas and removes tough stains and shadowing that the manual wand leaves behind.
Here’s How It Works
The Rotovac’s Dual Rotary Jet Extraction cleaning heads counter-rotate over the carpet at 250 r.p.m.. Constructed from solid cast stainless steel, each cleaning head has three protruding vacuum slots and three spray jets producing 1500 multi-directional injection/extraction cleaning passes per minute, thoroughly cleaning all sides of the carpet fiber. The unique dome-shaped design of the cleaning heads encapsulates the spry jets to create a “Steam Chamber” effect in the cleaning zone, delivering maximum heat to the carpet fiber. This powerful combination of heat, agitation and rotary flushing action enables the Rotovac to clean heavily soiled and matted carpet far more effectively than a conventional wand.
Utilizing ROTOVAC Carpet Restoration System
Call us Today at